New technologies are changing the game for every field, whether it is non-technical or technical. The same goes for marketing, gone are the days when you used to cold call people or send flyers to find the potential customers. This new tech era has made it easy and more productive to reach potential clients. Even the understanding of marketing as a field is evolving every single day. And Email Marketing is a good option for today’s marketing strategy.
Email marketing is the strategy of targeting your customer segmentation through a series of emails. It helps you stay connected with the old customer and to gain new ones. But it is not as easy as it sounds. You require an excellent strategy to be able to convert those emails into the clients. Let’s dig deep into the benefits of email marketing and the right strategy that you should opt for in your business.
Benefits of email marketing
According to the statistics, there are 3.82 billion people currently using email worldwide, and the number keeps on increasing every day. The number shows the potential of email marketing if used wisely. The benefits are-
- It helps you build relationships with your customers by engaging them with some personalized information and offers. It makes them feel you care about them, which is essential to build long term relationships.
- It is one of the natural and smart ways to create brand awareness. Sending the series of emails telling them about your company or brand helps you to make a place in their conscious mind.
- Another benefit of using email marketing is that it enables you to generate leads; you can ask them to share their information in exchange for any subscription or content that might be useful for them.
- It helps in Converting leads into the clients. 20% of people directly buy the product or service if they are offered with good discounts on email.
Things to keep in mind while making an Email marketing strategy
- Define your Target segmentation; do not start with sending random emails to random people. Define your potential target segment and categorize them according to their need.
- Before sending emails, check them with your defined goals. Are you sending those emails to build relationships, brand awareness, or to get new leads? Make sure that your email matches your goals. Purposes can be different and can keep changing.
- Start creating your email list with the help of your website and social media platforms by asking your visitors to subscribe to get some interesting content related to your company field.
- Decide on the type of campaign you want to run like, new announcements, product features, discount offers, etc
- Create a proper schedule before moving ahead. And stick to that schedule. Don’t rush it.
- Measure the results regularly to analyze which thing is working out for you and which is not. This will be like our own guide book, which will help you in the future to save time.
To conclude, Email marketing is the way to boost your revenue and build strong relationships with your customers by keeping them engaged. A good strategy can change the game for you.
Sayani’s Business services can help you gain more customers by assisting you in your marketing strategy and execution. Schedule a free consulting session and see how easy it is to change the game.